Carolyn Anderson is a Professor in the Departments of
Statistics at the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
She is a member of the QUERIES division (Studies in Interpretive, Statistical,
Measurement and Evaluative Methodologies for Education) in the department of
Educational Psychology. Her research interests are:
Models for multivariate categorical data, including latent variable
- Applied measurement and psychometrics.
- Multilevel Models.
- Social networks.
- Statistics for the educational, social and behavioral sciences
- Links to Course Web-Sites
- Software code associated with publications:
LEM, SAS, MATLAB, and/or R-scripts.
- Links to Professional organizations:
- The American Psychological Association Division 5 recognize excellence in research and teaching through awards in all areas covered by the division. Please consider nominating individuals for dissertation, early career, and distinguished career awards for the 2017. Deadline dates and detailed submission information will be posted in September 2016. For questions related to these awards, please feel free to contact Carolyn Anderson, 2017 Awards Chair at APA.Div5.email@example.com.